Tanvi: Update


Tanvi by Anjali M.

I sent out an update to Tanvi on Ravelry last week. There were one error in the intro text (or the romance text as it is called) which said that the sleeves are knit after the body, while the actual pattern instructions were to bind off the sleeves when the yoke is complete. I got a question about this from a customer and I had to correct this error and send out an update.

This also gave me the chance to migrate this pattern to my new template. I searched high and low for resources for creating/buying templates and finally zeroed in on this MS Publisher template. I customized it heavily to suit my needs and I like how it turned out. I have been using this for all my new patterns and I like how easy it is to change the colors with just one click. I have stopped using MS Word for pattern editing and rely heavily on Publisher now. Here is my jazzy, new template. What do you think?

Advertisements

3 thoughts on “Tanvi: Update

  1. Please let me know if you’re looking for a author for your site.
    You have some really good posts and I feel I
    would be a good asset. If you ever want to
    take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back
    to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested.
    Many thanks!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s