I am back with another giveaway. I have designed a crescent shaped lace shawl for which I don’t have a name. The shawl is knit bottom up and has pretty bell shaped flowers on the edge. I thought of naming it Campanula, but there are too many patterns with this name already. So, dear knitters, please help me name this pattern and you stand to win a copy of this pattern.
Here are the rules:
1. Leave a comment on this post with your suggestions. You can even tweet, if you want. I am affiknity on Twitter, so make sure you grab my attention if you decide to tweet your suggestions.
2. No limit on the number of names you can suggest
3. If I decide to use the name you suggested, you will win a copy of the pattern, sent to you as Ravelry gift or PDF e-mailed to you.
4. Contest ends on August 30 2013.
5. Winner will be announced once the pattern goes live.
6. As a thank you to the other participants, I will draw a name randomly who will win a copy of this pattern.
Put on your thinking cap and let me know what you would name this shawl.