I am almost done with this cable vest for boys and girls and I am all set to release it. Except I don’t have a name for it yet. Yes, this is the vest I have an urge to name ‘Thirteenth Time Lucky’ because it took me 12 attempts to get this right. Or should I name it ‘Phew!’?
Humor apart, no matter where I look for inspiration, I seem to draw a blank, so I am turning to my friends and blog readers to help me out. I love word plays, so the name could be a play on the cable (staghorn) or the technique (cable) or anything that you think which suits the vest. Here is one of the photos from the shoot. Not the best, but I don’t want to reveal the best until the release.
Just leave a comment with your suggestion(s). Two winners will receive a copy of this pattern, sent to them on Ravelry or emailed to them. The first winner will be the one who suggested the winning name and the second winner will be randomly picked, so even if your suggested name does not get picked, you still stand a chance to win.
Here are the rules:
1. Leave a comment on this post with your suggestions.
2. No limit on the number of names you can suggest
3. If I decide to use the name you suggested, you will win a copy of the pattern, sent to you as Ravelry gift or PDF e-mailed to you.
4. Contest ends on Jan 15 2013.
5. Winner will be announced once the pattern goes live.
6. As a thank you to the other participants, I will draw a name randomly who will win a copy of this pattern.
Put on your thinking cap and comment away.