I have a new design for a girl’s spring cardigan which is in test knitting phase right now. As always, I had very little trouble in deciding on the yarn and the stitch pattern, but I am unable to come up with a good name. I turn to you all for help again to find a name for this design.
This cardigan is intended to be worn open. The collar has quilted lattice stitch pattern which can be worked plain or using beads. See the pictures for inspiration and let me know your suggestions. There will be two winners this time. Read on for details.
Here are the rules:
1. Leave a comment on this post with your suggestions.
2. No limit on the number of names you can suggest
3. If I decide to use the name you suggested, you will win a copy of the pattern, sent to you as Ravelry gift or PDF e-mailed to you.
4. Contest ends on June 20 2012.
5. Winner will be announced once the pattern goes live.
6. As a thank you to the other participants, I will draw a name randomly who will win a copy of this pattern.
Put on your thinking cap and let me know what you would name this cardigan.