I have a new design for a woman’s spring cardigan coming out in the next couple of days. While zeroing in on the yarn, colorway and the lace pattern was easy and even though knitting the prototype and grading was relatively difficult, what has me flummoxed is what to call this design. I had a lot of help from you guys the last time around when I couldn’t find a suitable name for my summer tee design, so I am turning to you all again for help.
This spring cardigan is intended to be worn open, though the lace is so stretchy, you could shut the cardigan close and fix it with a pin. It has a very different construction and a very delicate ribbing to complement the lace. See the pictures for inspiration and let me know your suggestions. There will be two winners this time. Read on for details.
Here are the rules:
1. Leave a comment on this post with your suggestions.
2. No limit on the number of names you can suggest
3. If I decide to use the name you suggested, you will win a copy of the pattern, sent to you as Ravelry gift or PDF e-mailed to you. You will also be credited on the Ravelry pattern page.
4. Contest ends on March 25 2011.
5. Winner will be announced once the pattern goes live.
6. As a thank you to the other participants, I will draw a name randomly who will win a copy of this pattern.