I have been working on a pattern for a summer tee most of last month and luckily, it got accepted by a ummm… website. The pattern is written out and testing is complete. The yarn has arrived and I am knitting up the sample. Once that is done, I need to send the sample their way so they can get their own modeled photos. What is the problem, you ask? Well, I do not have a name for the pattern. I used ‘Summer Love’ for lack of options, but that name does not convey what the pattern stands for. I have been googling since ages, but I just cannot find a name I like.
So, I am turning to you all for help. Suggest names for this pattern and if I choose to use the name you suggested, you will get the pattern for free, of course, after it gets published.
Some rules, because what is a contest without them:
1. Leave a comment on this post with your suggestions.
2. No limit on the number of names you can suggest
3. If I decide to use the name you suggested, you will win a copy of the pattern, sent to you as Ravelry gift or e-mailed to you. You will also be credited on the Ravelry pattern page.
4. Contest ends on June 26 2011.
5. Winner will be announced on June 27 2011 and the winner needs to get back with contact information.
Here is the first sample I knit when I was writing out the pattern. It is knit top-down with raglan sleeves. It has contrast color inner button band and a fold-over belt on the sleeves. Hope it inspires you to think up of some unique names. Think summer: scorching sun, cool lemonade, green mangoes, beaches and of course, vacation. Time to put your thinking caps on and suggest some names.